Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

"Age of Monotremes"; Sci-Fi Creature Nature Documentary; Looking for Artists/Animators

Hey y’all! I’m Vincent, a recent graduate from the Ringling College of Art and Design, specializing in creature and character concept art. I am developing “Age of Monotremes”, an indie documentary-style show about speculative evolution and I'm looking for artists to help work on it! :0 🎨🧑‍🎨🖌️

“In this alternate timeline, the extinction which killed off the dinosaurs was a lot more severe, killing off nearly all mammals except for the egg-laying monotremes, such as the platypus and echidna. In this documentary-style program, explore a timeline where monotremes rule the Earth in a staggering variety of species, from tiny vermin to giant predators, roaming herds, ocean titans and even an intelligent civilization!”

It’s still very much in pre-production but with enough people working on it, I believe the final result will be worth it. To any artists/animators interested in getting involved, please message me or email me at (vingirgenti@gmail.com) with a link to your portfolio!

Thank you so much for your consideration and I hope you have a good one!

Replies

• The_Jhamm3D
    Offline / Send Message
    The_Jhamm3D polycounter lvl 3
    Hey Vincent!
    I'm interested in working on your project. Actually, I already wrote you an e-mail some days before showing my interest, but I think you maybe haven't checked it yet.
    So I leave this message here today. If you´re interested, please DM me back or read my previous e-mail. I'll be around, looking forward to your response.
    Regards.