Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Big trouble little Chinatown.

Antebus
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Antebus polycounter lvl 4
I’m a huge fan of big trouble in little china. Would anyone be interested in making a game based on the lore. I’m a no name artist and I would like to gatherer a group of individuals that would like to make something cool. In doing an honor to our past you will collect an honor to our future in media. Love you all

-Bus

My apologies. There is a requirement to start a post. I’m a 3d modeler that can make anything. If I can find a group / clan/ off site studio to make something like this. I’m more than sure the artists in this Would approve. I will reach out to all parties that created this and at any point they say no I will not task you with going further. I’m a nobody, looking for help to make something cool. I’m not making money on this it is proof of concept, gameplay, and honor. I would love to hear from anyone interested. Personal email is antebus88@hotmail .com. I’ve tried to make games but the individuals I worked for still assets and ran. This is a fan made project, anything that comes from this is for everyone to gain. Be it model, animation, coding, story.  

Replies

• Antebus
    Offline / Send Message
    My apologies. There is a requirement to start a post. I’m a 3d modeler that can make anything. If I can find a group / clan/ off site studio to make something like this. I’m more than sure the artists in this Would approve. I will reach out to all parties that created this and at any point they say no I will not task you with going further. I’m a nobody, looking for help to make something cool. I’m not making money on this it is proof of concept, gameplay, and honor. I would love to hear from anyone interested. Personal email is antebus88@hotmail .com. I’ve tried to make games but the individuals I worked for still assets and ran. This is a fan made project, anything that comes from this is everyone’s gain. 
  • Antebus
    Offline / Send Message
    Thoughts for easy ways to make this project real. 
  • Antebus
    Offline / Send Message
    Looking for story artist, coder, and concept artist. 
  • Antebus
    Offline / Send Message
    Please reach out. I will respond  2 times a day.