Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for Strong Figure Drawing Mentor, With little Shyness about Anatomy. 35$ per session.

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
ELIXA polycounter lvl 2
Hello, Thanks for your Time:
I'm looking for a Flexible strong Figure Drawing Mentor with an eagerness for  teaching material at a down to earth understandable pace. I've been practicing with art for a long time now but I haven't had much luck  finding a consistent mentor for this specifically, and am Self Taught rather than Art School background. I'd like to kick some bad habits and grow stronger with my work. 

Skills I hope to gain:
+Figure Construction drawing strong forms and rendering them simply in digital paint medium(photoshop).
The direction i'm hoping to go is akin to the book Figure Drawing Design and Invention by Michael Hampton
+Silhouette for Form Construction and better appeal with negative space. I've never been as strong with using
or starting from silhouette as I want to be for design so this would be greatly appreciated too.
+Consistent Workflow for better Figure analysis. 

I don't want to list too many skills, but I think this is reasonable enough for now. I also wouldn't be opposed to someone with some 3D skills for demonstrations alongside the figure drawing but It's not required by any means.

Please send portfolios of your figure drawing work and illustrations if you have them and I wouldn't mind 
talking through direct messages further about the proposition. Thanks for your Time.