Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Someone make the First PET and Link PET and their accessories please

Cartoondude135
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Cartoondude135 polycounter lvl 8
I think I'm a year too late on submitting this to CAPCOM, but here's something I've been scouring around DeviantArt and the latest video game console games for (to no avail at this point): the PErsonal Terminus P.E.T. and the Link P.E.T. and all their accessories (Wireless Plugs, Gates (like Battle Chip Gates), P.E.T case, Navi Tune Parts, Battle Chip holsters, etc.).

The PErsonal Terminus P.E.T. will serve as a compact hacking computer, and the Link P.E.T. will serve as the RockMan.EXE character's (Netto, Mayl, Dekao, Toru, Etc.) main armaments along with their appropriate P.E.T. accessories and attachments (stylus pen, Battle Chips, Battle Chip Case/Bag, P.E.T. Holster, etc.).

Bear in mind, it's been a decade since I last watched MegaMan. And this is the North American anime, so I know nothing about the Japanese anime nor anything about the first old P.E.T or the latest P.E.T. model and their accessories along with the anime franchises that never aired in North America. So some help would be appreciated.

Please, help a 3D Blender model user who's down on his luck. Thanks!