Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Tutorial] Game Resolution Shotgun SR-410

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Phoenix995 polycounter

Hey everyone! 

https://www.artstation.com/a/36136592

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmaCgs5ubR4

Today I want to share some of my knowledge with you, more specifically I want to show you how to create a realistic Shotgun, the SR-410, ready for Game Production! I will actually show you two different methods of creating it, one with classic Sub-d modeling and one with Zbrush Booleans.

If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to contact me directly on Artstation or leave a comment in the Ratings & Reviews section!

I hope you will enjoy it and hopefully learn something as well! :)

CONTENT:

• 30 Videos = ~ 13h of Step by Step Tutorial with english Narration
    • Blockout
    • Highpoly with Subdivison Modelling
    • Highpoly with Zbrush Boolean
    • Lowpoly
    • UVs
    • Baking
    • Texturing
    • Rendering
  • Working Files for the Videos
  • Full Process with English Narration
  • Maya Scripts, Shelf and Marking Menus
  • Final Game Resolution Files
  • Final Highpoly Asset
  • Textured Lowpoly

This Tutorial comes with FBX files that represent various steps of the Asset. That means if you are only interested in learning about one certain aspect of the tutorial, you can just start from any video and use my files!

Replies

• wirrexx
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    wirrexx ngon master
    Not buying this one. However, to everyone new or those who want to upgrade, Florian is Amazing,  I owe at least 3-4 tutorials from him. He is thorough, clear and very good at showing you game industry tips and tricks!

I owe Stylized game character (lovely one, mostly done in Maya, but easily applied to other 3D packages)
    Stylised Game asset, this one is great, as it utilises floaters all over. The magic in this one is to recommend!

Good Luck Florian
  • Phoenix995
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Phoenix995 polycounter
    @wirrexx
    thank you so much for the kind words!