Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist open for remote work . props/environments

My name is Eleni and I am 3D Artist . I am open for any kind of remote Job. Full time , Part Time , Freelance , Contract.

Allow me to provide some insights into my background. I have been engaged in 3D modeling for the past five years. This journey began when I made a pivotal decision to transition from a career in banking to explore new professional paths. 3D modeling quickly captivated me, prompting me to embark on a self-taught journey through online tutorials. As my passion and interest for 3D modeling became deeper, I made an investment in my education, enrolling in CG Spectrum Academy, where I earned an advanced 3D modeling diploma after two years of study.

My main area of expertise centers around the creation of 3D environment props, and I possess proficient skills in Maya, Substance Painter, and ZBrush. 

Creativity is at the core of my work, complemented by my ability to collaborate effectively within a team and my aptitude for quick learning. I approach each project with the dedication one would attribute to a personal endeavor, channeling my efforts and attention to ensure its success. I love creating 3D models that spread joy and positivity to the audience and I am focusing in every small detail to achieve that goal.

Feel free to contact me if you need a 3D Modeler for your project!