Hello, I made this environment with blender. Please leave feedback

Replies

• helloMher
  • Fabi_G
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fabi_G insane polycounter
    Hi! Just some aspects that jump out to me:
    - The lanterns and poles and cobblestones are too large/thick compared to the human figure.
    - Parts of the scene look unrefined/blockout-like, for example the hotel building.
    - Road surface too uniform. Layering, dirt collecting towards sides.
    - Lit windows don't integrate well. Light color is cool, neon light, not fitting the time period?

Do you use any references? Might be useful to include. Should you give it another pass, looking forward to your update. Keep it up!
  • helloMher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    helloMher node
    Thanks․ Yes I used references
  • iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    You should probably find a way to share those references.

mm tough for me but i will try.
    No variety in the windows, it looks like everyone pulled the shades down and that is it, though they also look like "blinds/curtains", i would like to see shadowing as if left open to view the street in the 'unlight room'. example img brave img search

Everything looks like it was just made sparkling clean even the floor, if you go to any city you will see embedded debris infusion that has now become part of the floor.

General wear on clothing, not overdoing it, yes generally people try to keep themselves from running into any manner of clothing use-age but it happens, a nip here and tear there.

Stuff on the floor like loose leafs, i notice not a single tree in sight, which is cold and off putting to our "love" for nature / natural settings.   Now thinking of this no plants at all no birds, no animals, no moon light.

For now this is what i got hope it helped.

• helloMher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    helloMher node
    Thanks for feedbacks