3D Artist open to work

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Dave_Campelo polycounter lvl 7

3D Senior Artist 

www.artstation.com/davecampelo

Dear Recruiter   

Please accept my interest to work with you in your company. I am a Senior Modeling Artist in Brazil and I am looking for an opportunity to work in an international company. With over six years of experience I’ve been working on several projects and I build up a wide portfolio. I have worked with TV projects by creating props, characters, animals, scenarios and I am used to working with teams. 

Throughout my career I’ve joined many small projects with mobile and computer games. I’ve also joined several projects to 3D print related to action figures (you can check this out in my portfolio). I’ve joined the cinematographic projects like “Os Farofeiros (2023)” and Record TV shows (Reis, 2022-2023) broadcasted in Brazil in the primetime at 09pm and around the world. 

My professional goal is to work only with games and I would like to be able to work with good studios.

Please take a moment to review my attached resume and certifications. I would be glad if I had the opportunity to speak with you regarding my candidacy. 

Thank you very much for your consideration. 

Best regards,

Dave Campelo