Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio Review

Hi there! Trying to keep my job search feelers out but I feel like I have loads to improve on before I can turn some heads. Any tips/techniques/tutorials you kind people can share my way? Here is my Artstation. Thanks.

-Ara

Replies

• iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    Tough one here (for me)
    I'd say texture your two construction vehicles and make them the most badass construction vehicles anyone has ever seen in life!
    These stood out to me, all that other stuff, i kind of (for me) do not "mesh" with so it is no interest to me.

Perhaps your calling is vehicle design you seem to do well there, so I'd look into parting with these two designs after texturing them skillfully with purpose and reason and sell them if you need $. (since you mentioned jobs)

That is all i got for this one, if you are asking for tips/techniques/tutorials, perhaps with the above mentioned go ahead and do that with what was mentioned and see what happens, it is all really on you to decide i can only suggest.
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    The vehicles are really nice, but I am not sure about the that AO look, doesn't seem to show off the work you have done to its best
    maybe explore some other matcaps/looks
    I think overall the modelling is nice, but the materials need a bit of work
    That big truck thingy is the same as the one in Just Cause 3 :)