Home Career & Education

why its so hard now to looking for opportunity as a 3d artist

hello, so im looking for 3d art career, but its very hard nowadays to find client or company that's want to hire remotely, i lived in asia country and want to find client or company based on us or uk to hire me or at least see my portfolio's, where should i advertise my portfolio's? or where's the best website for me to find potential client or company? is there any consultant or headhunter that specialized on this case?

here's my portfolio's website btw
https://www.timothyfer.com/

Replies

• poopipe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopipe grand marshal polycounter

Assuming you're where your university is you have a 7 hour time difference with the UK and a 13-15 hour difference with the US.

As an external contractor or outsourcer the time difference is fine - we send work out, it gets done while we're sleeping and we review the next day
    but
    If you're talking about a full-time, fully remote role the time difference would make it a hard no for me and I think that's probably what most managers  would say.

I really like some of the pieces in your portfolio and I'm confident you'll get work when people see it - I just think you have a huge obstacle to overcome if you're hoping to find a full time remote role in Europe or the US