Home General Discussion

I wanna find the creator of this

So, I found an image of a Lowpoly model on Pinterest, and I want to see more models made by that artist, the problem is that I can't find anything at all about him.

With that I refer to a literal point where I don't know what your username is or what page it was published on, I tried to search for it through Google Lens, WayBack Machine and consulting many people, so I have no choice but to consult here, yes Does anyone know anything about the artist, could you please tell me?

"Image found on Pinterest"

Edit: So for all those who are wondering why I want the model or creator, the style that is there is very good and I have already tried about 10 times to model it, but without other perspectives to know well the proportions I can't do much since it doesn't look the same, the search has been going on for almost a year and a half since I first saw that image, and I searched everywhere, even in game models from different platforms to see if it was somewhere and nothing, I want to try to replicate it and know the artist to see more models created by him

Thank you to all who responded, for my part I will continue in the intense search for this model, I wish you a good morning, afternoon or evening and good health to all.

Thank you so much :)

Replies