Home Marmoset

Marmoset Error

Good afternoon, I just started working with Marmoset and I'm already having problems. It throws an error when loading the model, so the model is not baked. Help me pleas. The error itself: 

CPR Error (cpr::`anonymous-namespace'::catchSamplerBindingException line 635): drawing with an unbound sampler ("tDepth") at index 0 CPR Error (cpr::`anonymous-namespace'::catchResourceBindingException line 618): drawing with an unbound shader resource ("tDepth") at index 0

Replies

• okidoki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    okidoki polycounter lvl 2
    Not knowing much about Marmorset but it seems there is something wrong while associating faces and materials.. maybe there is a problem in the data format you are using ? (exporter of your 3D SW or importer of Marmorset ??).. Does it load correctly in any other SW ??
  • Azibo9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    okidoki said:
    Not knowing much about Marmorset but it seems there is something wrong while associating faces and materials.. maybe there is a problem in the data format you are using ? (exporter of your 3D SW or importer of Marmorset ??).. Does it load correctly in any other SW ??
    Yes, I loaded it into substance painter, the model loaded and baked without any complaints. I tried to upload a file in OBJ format to Marmoset, but the problem did not solve.