This project was intended as a small challenge to the competition, but in the end, disappointed with the result, I decided to continue creating and wait for better changes. As a result, at the moment I have reached a small dead end.
This is the stage of modeling and searching for forms, I don’t think this is interesting, so let’s continue.
My main reference, which I relied on when modeling and which gave me some idea of the color palette.
Now I'm at the texturing stage and still can't determine exactly how interesting and noisy the model looks. And what details need to be corrected for a better look.
There are some elements that I like and some that I haven't finished yet. But still, I decided to publish this post about my progress. I will try to update it as much as possible (to do this I will have to finish all the remaining basic colors that contrast with noisy materials and change these materials themselves to more pleasing to the eye). I will be glad to receive feedback from you, I hope I have enough skill to bring this model to a state that we like.