Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] 3D modeler needed for Fantasy First Person Dungeon Crawler

I am the creator of Deadly Dungeons for Android. I am currently making a new game and need a 3D modeler. I have 50 concept drawings of creatures and a character model system. Triangle counts would vary between 2000-15,000 depending on the creature. Bosses may have more as they are a bit more complex. Most creatures will need 2-4 color variations for its texture. There would be around 4-8 animations per creature depending on attack patterns. I would need these produced in the fbx model format. I have included a sample image of a few concepts. Each concept has a main concept plus a side and frontal view. Most creatures are designed for low poly models with body conforming details that can be done with texturing.

Here are some screenshots of the environment for the game. It is a voxel-like destructible environment. Games like 7 Days to Die would be a good comparison.

Send me a message here. I'll check the site daily until I find an artist. If you can provide me an estimate or range per model, then that would be helpful.