Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Kaminski

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hey guys, this is my personal sketchbook. Looking forward to sharing with everybody!

Replies

• Kaminski
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

First time doing a new workflow based on some YouTubers and tutorials including those of Michael Pavlovich. Sketching in forms then extracting and creating subtools to give depth and complexity when layered over. Feels like a clean workflow and I can tweak individual facets of the armor if need be.
  • Kaminski
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Been busy this week with other projects, but I'm still chipping away. One down side to this method is that it takes time to make each piece three dimensional and clean, and as you can see, there is a boatload of panels left to go. There will be more layers of armor ontop of what I already have, as well as equipment, helmet, etc. This is more of a modular futuristic battle suit, I have in mind.

• Kaminski
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Redid the arm panel blockouts and got most of it done. Just need to do legs, a bit on the arms, and then we're moving onto the mask, gloves and boots.
    When that's all done, I'll move onto a detail pass and incorporate booleans.