Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Daniela Rivera

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hello everyone! I'm Dany Rivera AKA Dany Comics and I'm a character designer and comic book artist trying to develop my portfolio in Visual Development and Concept Art. 
I'm really excited to show my work and receive feedback to improve. I consider myself an easygoing person so feel free to reach out for any reason! I love to chat. 

Here are some of my pieces:

This was a mail carrier design I made for a comic I'm working on as an interior artist. It is supposed to fly long distances through the desert with some first-need products for secluded suspects of a crime (prisoners by isolation)

Now, let me present to you my favorite character from the comic I work on, he has a heavy inspiration in MadMax aesthetic, same post-apocalyptic style to it. He has a dark humor, personality issues, cocky, reckless but very smart whatsoever. 
He's like a hitman for an evil scientist and goes along the desert in his bike with his hang of minions. (Minions design coming)
I still need to work in the design of his robotic arm and the shoulder plate. 

MARSHALL: My first OC to receive the honor of a character sheet. He's a space adventurer trapped in a faraway planet where he works as a janitor in an illegal alien fight arena (He also fights when feels like it, which is regularly since he has huge anger issues). I wanted to make him funny and sarcastic, but also kind of bipolar and unreasonable. 

Any comment is welcome! 
You can add me on social media as danyrivera_arts in IG and Dany_comics on Tiktok. I'll be updating my portfolio adventure there first. 

Cheers! 

Replies