Home Artists Looking For Work

AA Concept Artist Available for Work. 2D/3D, Envir, Mecha, Vehicle. Sci-fi, Realism

Name: Arsenii Kolesnikov
Timezone: UTC +3 (GMT +3) (Moscow, Russia)
SpecializingSci-Fi & Realism Concept Art for AA games and films.

Hello! My name is Arsenii Kolesnikov. I'm concept artist, working with different projects from cinematic concept art to gamedev and NFT, I offer a range of services that cater specifically to the needs of AA-AAA game developers and Film productions.
My expertise lies in concept design, where I bring ideas to life through compelling artwork.

Some examples of promo art:

I created various projects, mainly for presentation to investors, that is, there was an emphasis on expressiveness and quality. So for example, the first image is a project for an open-world game, on which I worked as a senior concept artist and art director. Led a small team of architects and artists to create a city base for the game. This project was mentioned in the Behance Gallery in the "digital art" section, as well as in the sci-fi generation magazine.

The second image demonstrates my 3d skills. This project was completed in one and 95% in 3d. You can see details about it on my Behance, I have published a fairly long project with a demonstration of all stages, I am sure it will be interesting for you.

Among other things, I constantly perform tasks on a freelance basis as part of the search for concepts and ideas.

Examples of worksheets:

If you have an exciting project, I would be glad to be part of your team. To get in touch, please reach out to me via email. I am currently booking for the upcoming weeks, so don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs and explore potential collaborations.

For cooperation:
Box: 1sen.tidn@gmail.com
Telegram: @interweave_visual
Discord: sen_tidn#6381

Media:

Replies