Home Artists Looking For Work

Senior Concept Artist (Environment / Props / KV)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Avduevsky polycounter lvl 5
Hello stranger! :)

I'm Aleksei, a Concept Artist who's really into crafting captivating environments, especially in the sci-fi genre. But there's more to me than that – I also enjoy making key visuals, developing unique looks, and occasionally taking on the role of an art director.

Concept Art:
I have a passion for bringing imaginative worlds to life. Whether it's fantastical landscapes or futuristic sci-fi settings, I love creating art that tells a story and sparks the imagination.

Also I can take concepts and give them a distinct, eye-catching style. This is great for maintaining a consistent visual identity across a project.

Art Direction:
I've worn the hat of an Art Director too, which means I can help guide the creative process and make sure everything aligns with the project's vision.
Whether it's creating concept art, crafting key visuals, or providing some artistic direction, I'm open to discussing how I can contribute to your projects.

If you'd like to learn more about me and chat about possible opportunities, feel free to reach out via email.

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/avduevsky
Email: avduevskij@gmail.com
CV (2023): PDF is here

Replies