Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: DeadlyNebula

Here you can see my progress as a 3D designer

Replies

• DeadlyNebula
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Hey in DeadlyNebula and this is my diorama. It's my first time rendering or even opening unreal and im pretty proud of how it turned out. It tells the story of a person who suddenly disappeared while picking mushrooms in a magical forest. I had a lot of fun with the lighting and like the vibe that I created. 
  • DeadlyNebula
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

I am Deadly Nebula and this is my creature bust adapted from a concept that IS NOT MINE. It was my first time using Z brush and I had a lot of fun with it. I put a lot of effort into sculpting the mouth region and am very proud of how it turned out. thank you for taking the time to look at this and stay tuned for more of my 3D journey. 
  • DeadlyNebula
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

I am Jonathan Barnett aka DeadlyNebula and this is my 3D recreation of a concept by sparrovv (https://twitter.com/ayzsuzume?lang=en) It was challenging getting all of the details from the original and transfering them into a 3 dimensional format, but it was also a lot of fun. I had the most fun with the modeling in Maya and texturing it. Thank you for viewing my work and I'll post again soon with the next project
  • DeadlyNebula
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello again, I am Jonathan Barnett, I am a 3D artist and this is my most recent piece. It is a 3D adaptation of a wonderful work by 
    Olga Kononenko I had a lot of fun working on the textures in substance painter as well as sculpting with Zbrush. This was my first time creating work with this stylization and I learned a lot in the prosess.