Home Career & Education

Portfolio Question

Wolfer
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Wolfer polycounter lvl 7
Hi there everyone I want to put my models in my portfolio on artstation but i wonder on something. The question that comes to mind is should i have it where if i post it should it be all at once in an individual project or multiple projects.   Curious on what should i put in the files for presentation should it be one project with them or seperate ones. So here are my models and curious if maybe I should have it where it all on one file for my artstation or multiple ones  as in one for tank and mech.  These were all made for the same game.  Also should I have it where I show the overlaying the wireframe onto a single-colour texture of the mesh. To add if I textures these in substance painter, is a good idea to show the textures output as in the 2d plane that has them all unwrapped or not a good idea. Just wondering on that.

Replies

• Hash_Code
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hash_Code polycounter lvl 2
    they are quite similar in style so putting them all in one post would make sense. at least the first 2 images should be put in one post because they are pretty much the same just the colors changed. as for the last two - its up to you. you can divide them into separate posts.
  • Wolfer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wolfer polycounter lvl 7
    Thank you for the feedback. I know it up to me but sometime help to get feedback to know if right approach or another opinion to help it out. I appreciate the info :)