Home Career & Education

How to build connections with game studios abroad?

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
slovik polycounter lvl 11
Hi,

So me and my team are trying to build a company to supply animation and rigging solutions for game studios all around the globe. We've been getting pretty frequent clients and projects. Now we want to expand our work more and find more projects and potential customers abroad. So I was wondering how can we achieve that kind of connection with game studios abroad? what can be most effective channels to approach these potential clients?

Thank you very much for your time discussing in this topic.

Replies

• Hash_Code
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hash_Code polycounter lvl 2
    I have no experience in this topic, but i would assume that sending an email to their business queries adress would be a good start. Or connecting with their representatives on LinkedIn. Its a business to business issue so i am sure there must be some lines of communication for this sort of stuff via emails and such. Showing your portfolio (maybe having an individually curated private portfolio specifically for this company) , outlining your services/prices/ your team ,etc, trying to sell your services to them..
  • slovik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slovik polycounter lvl 11
    Thank you @Hash_Code for your comment. Yeah I'll definitely try those. Contacting every single company might sound a bit of a tedious job though haha. But big thanks!!!! Things are getting clearer and clearer now.