Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Looking for a technical artist to recreate effect in Unity

I want to recreate the effect shown here in this public Patreon post. I have two additively loaded scenes, one of which should be revealed by some shape (sphere, box, pyramid, or any mesh, ideally), and the other should disappear by this same shape. The shader shown in the post requires all objects to have a specific material, which makes using this effect in any larger project rather infeasible. I'd like this effect to be recreated without requiring all affected objects to have the same material.

I tried using a method that took advantage of the Render Objects Renderer Feature and the stencil buffer (shown here), but since the stencil buffer is based on screen space, it ended up just looking very strange. I am not sure how to necessarily "clip" pixels using a Render Objects Renderer Feature, hence this post. I am looking to have all the shader work done in URP in either Shader Graph or Amplify Shader Editor.

This is a paid job for a small demonstrative project; we can discuss rates and time needed privately. Feel free to reach out to me via email (me@scornz.com) or on Discord (@scornzm).