Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Prop/Environment Artist looking for a new opportunity.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. My name is Niko (I go around as Indratu). I am a passionate 3D Prop and Environment Artist with two years of professional experience, and I am currently seeking new opportunities to grow and contribute my skills to a creative team.

During my journey as a 3D artist, I have had the privilege of working on a variety of projects that have allowed me to develop a diverse skill set. I specialize in creating Stylized and detailed props and environments.

From intricate object modeling and texturing to immersive environment design, I am proficient in the entire pipeline and enjoy every aspect of the process.

In my previous role, I worked closely with art directors and other team members to ensure that my creations aligned with the project's vision. Collaborating with talented individuals was not only a great learning experience but also fostered a positive and creative work environment.

Here are some highlights of my qualifications:

1. Proficient in industry-standard software, including  3D coat, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Blender, Unity  and Photoshop.
  2. Strong understanding of composition, lighting, and color theory to create visually compelling environments.
  3. Skilled in creating high-quality 3D assets.
  4. Experience with texture creation, UV mapping, and material setup for realistic and stylized assets.
  5. Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
  6. Continuously staying updated with the latest trends and techniques in the industry to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I am eager to join a team that values creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Whether it's working on games, films, virtual reality experiences, or any other exciting project, I am open to diverse opportunities. I believe that my technical skills, artistic eye, and dedication to craftsmanship make me a strong fit for any team looking to push the boundaries of visual storytelling.

If you know of any job openings or have any advice or suggestions, I would be incredibly grateful for your assistance. Please feel free to reach out to me via private message or reply to this post. I am open to remote work or relocation for the right opportunity.

Thank you all for your time and support! I look forward to engaging with this amazing community and taking the next step in my career.

Best regards, Niko.

Portfolio: https://stylizedstudios.artstation.com/

Studios I worked for: 

Tryagain Game studio (spacero game)- 3D prop lead and environment design)

Wreckit games (Elements game)- 3D player Item/weapon designer

Terminist Arcade (Hyperviolent game)- 3D art lead props and environment

And many other smaller indie studios which lasted for couple of projects.

You can reach me through my email at: brizarniko@gmail.com

P.S I am looking for a remote position worldwide or hybrid within European Union. And I am willing to do an art test if needed.