deerdesign polycounter lvl 5
Modern Tower - Office Building and Shopping Mall Center
3D Modeling and Visualized: DEER Design

Replies

• iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    I know you are just showing it off and not asking for any of this but wanted to share.

Do you see that odd version of the patterning around the center? its a straight line down sticking out on all imgs, top one shows it best, is that deliberate.

Also viewing it from the 2nd img looks like an eye sore tbh, i wouldn't want to look at the building it does funny things to my eyes in just the 2nd img alone, idk if its just me though.  I think more could've been done if you wanted the building to stand out among the rest, no offense but the checker boarding design feels lazy.  (seconds of effort, slap on textures)  Cause we could do the same thing, is the reason why, i think you could've done better for sure, are they windows and metal mish/mashed together?  After 5 minutes i am like OH, okay still hurts the eyes, some sort of accent or separator might help.

Edit: i think its professional besides what i mention and i am no environment dude so take it lightly with no technical mind when it comes to this stuff, the outer shape is fine by me and i get almost every building is made similarly, they just do not blend together when viewed from alternative angles, they separate the squares by skipping rows at either horizontals or verticals or are solid patterns ,which looks better.

Immediate 1st thoughts, gamecube symbol.

• deerdesign
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    deerdesign polycounter lvl 5
    iam717 said:
    I know you are just showing it off and not asking for any of this but wanted to share.

Do you see that odd version of the patterning around the center? its a straight line down sticking out on all imgs, top one shows it best, it that deliberate.

Also viewing it from the 2nd img looks like an eye sore tbh, i wouldn't want to look at the building it does funny things to my eyes in just the 2nd img alone, idk if its just me though.  I think more could've been done if you wanted the building to stand out among the rest, no offense but the checker boarding design feels lazy.  (seconds of effort, slap on textures)  Cause we could do the same thing, is the reason why, i think you could've done better for sure, are they windows and metal mish/mashed together?  After 5 minutes i am like OH, okay still hurts the eyes, some sort of accent or separator might help.

Edit: i think its professional besides what i mention and i am no environment dude so take it lightly with no technical mind when it comes to this stuff, the outer shape is fine by me and i get almost every building is made similarly, they just do not blend together when viewed from alternative angles, they separate the squares by skipping rows at either horizontals or verticals or are solid patterns ,which looks better.

Immediate 1st thoughts, gamecube symbol.

Thank you for your feedback!
    I will take your suggestions to work better on the next project.