Home Marmoset

Question about the monthly subscription

Synthdrive
node
Hi, does anyone knows if i can buy the subscription for just one month via Paypal funds ? It appears they only allow you to use credit card (even via Paypal) and with an automatic renewal. 

Replies

• TheCreatureQueen
    Hi there, Marmoset support here! You can't outright buy one single month. However, after you purchase the subscription you can cancel it so it does not automatically renew! If you have any further questions about purchasing you can email us at support@marmoset.co
  • Synthdrive
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synthdrive node
    Hi there, Marmoset support here! You can't outright buy one single month. However, after you purchase the subscription you can cancel it so it does not automatically renew! If you have any further questions about purchasing you can email us at support@marmoset.co
    Thanks! Still I can't use the funds of my paypal account I assume, I have to connect a cc ? Also, how do i cancel before renewal, from the program or from the website ?
  • TheCreatureQueen
    I'm so sorry I missed the notification for this! 
    To the best of my knowledge with Paypal subscriptions you still need a card on file even if you are using Paypal funds, however, this is a question I really can't speak on. I would suggest reaching out to Paypal to get a definite answer. 
    You can cancel through your account on the website.