Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for a Designer to Collaborate on a Small Environmentally-Themed Game (Passion Project)

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well! I'm reaching out to this wonderful community today to share a small, but exciting opportunity. In my free time, I've embarked on a personal passion project to create a small-scale game that raises awareness about global warming and the importance of taking action for our planet.

The concept of the game is simple yet impactful: players will have the opportunity to plant various types of plants, with the goal of transforming harmful carbon dioxide (CO2) into life-giving oxygen (O2). This project is not meant to be a massive production, but rather a humble endeavor to spread awareness and inspire change.

Right now, I'm looking for a talented designer who can assist with creating simple props for the game. These props will help enhance the visual appeal and immersive experience, while keeping in line with the environmental theme. If you have experience in prop design and a genuine passion for making a positive impact through your work, I would be thrilled to collaborate with you on this small-scale project.

Feel free to reach out to me for further details or if you have any questions. Your creative skills and contributions will play a vital role in bringing this project to life. Together, we can create an enjoyable gaming experience that sparks conversations about global warming and encourages players to make a difference.

Thank you for your time, and I'm looking forward to connecting with individuals who share a passion for our planet's well-being.

Warm regards,

Jonas Philippe

Replies

• iffytecnoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iffytecnoid polycounter lvl 9
    Hey! Sounds great! I mainly focus on innorganic modelling but this could be a great way to spread a good message whilst building up a portfolio. I've pursued modelling as a hobby for years up until now that I'd like to find a job related to 3D. In the meantime though I'd be more than glad to participate. Here is a glimpse at some of my models, hit me up if you are interested: https://sketchfab.com/tecnoxarxajr