Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Signal prop design

Replies

• iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    had looks like a side profile of a "small house" was that the intention.  I feel the final bottom part could be used for some sort of info, seems like wasted space to make, yes i am very late but better that never receiving a comment.  Perhaps a lot more color playing, pink nearing towards a redish might be best to stand out, green/blue might blend with sky/forests/night-time, idk how far these would be posted if not right at location?
  • CentellesArt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 said:
    had looks like a side profile of a "small house" was that the intention.  I feel the final bottom part could be used for some sort of info, seems like wasted space to make, yes i am very late but better that never receiving a comment.  Perhaps a lot more color playing, pink nearing towards a redish might be best to stand out, green/blue might blend with sky/forests/night-time, idk how far these would be posted if not right at location?
    Yup that's exaclty the idea, is the siede of the main motel. I have another concept that shows how it would be lit. I don't know what type of info u would add I would like to u to give me an example. 
    I'll send the link if u want to see the full post.