logoText

Final Year University Project Thread

Our core team:
Louise Oliver - Environment Artist, general things in UE5
Jack Lamb Wales - Character Artist, Rigging, Animation

Freelancers:
Andrew Jara - Acting

Story Synopsis:
The world of Authority is an alternative version of our own where everything that can go wrong goes wrong. Petty wars have consumed many nations of the world; trade links have been severed and economies have collapsed. Pollution has made the air itself toxic and most farmland is no longer usable. Years of humanity struggling with new challenges has led to unrest and collapse with very few governments and organizations managing to survive the turmoil, those that have are corrupted by this new world brutally enforcing their authority.

The UK weathered the new world better than most, with it still having a government however in order to preserve what it could draconian measures had to be taken, called "The Adjustment“. What was left of the UK would be organized into ‘’The Authority’’, whose purpose was to preserve humanity through authoritarian means. Many tried to protest but were lobotomized. Any ideological belief that contradicted the Authority’s Mandate was banned; The symbols of the old world died. The Authority has brought order and is seen by those that uphold it as the only way humanity can survive.

Hello, Louise here. If you know Maya and want to animate for this project send a reply or message me :). Even better if you send us a little reel of your work. 

Take a look at the images below to get a better feel of what this game is like

Replies

• NNEVESANIMATION
    Hi Louise, I am a 3D Animator looking for professional experience in the field. Your game really caught my interest and Im eager to contribute. All I ask is that I get where I worked in to put in my showreel, which Im currently upgrading and re-doing. Please find it here :  or in mywebsite at www.nnevesanimation.com
    I am an hardworking individual and I would love to contribute to this dystopian project to help you bring it to life. I can also draw, storyboard, do basic modelling and animate cameras off course.
    I am profficient in Maya for Animation so as far as I can use Maya for that purpose I will be of great help to your project.

Thank you for your time and hope we´ll be working together soon. I am currently based in the united kingdom but I am sure it will all be done remotely.
    Don´t hesitate to contact: nneves3danimation@gmail.com , +447340766169