Home Freelance Job Postings

High-quality 2D Scene Artist Needed - Fantasy, Airships, Steampunk, Arcanapunk, etc

arcaneminis
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
arcaneminis polycounter lvl 2

Hello. We are looking for a new artist to bring on board for our new game - Skies Ablaze. We are looking for a long-term partnership with a new artist.

The art you will be doing is expansive airship combat and airship fleets. We have many miniatures to use as references and you will have extensive creative direction.

You should
1) Not be an agency or group of artists - We only want to work with freelancers and individual artists
2) Have at least 2 pieces of art of equal to or better quality than our examples shown. We need no time wasters here and only the best need apply please!

Please look at the examples below. If you are confident you can do a similar level of quality and style, please provide me with the following in your response,

What To Submit?
1) examples of art you think is as good or better (I mean it please, no subpar submissions)
2) The cost of the work you art submitting for example. I would like to gauge your price for the level of work
3) Your availability going forward and the time you need to complete each piece
4) Link any relevant portfolio you think may help us better see your talents

DO NOT

Please do not email, or contact via instagram or Discord. Those applications will be ignored. Only submit examples you have done here