Home Marmoset

Toobag 4 hard crashes when attempting to open library

grand marshal polycounter
Online / Send Message
Alex_J grand marshal polycounter

I was not able to see any of the cloud based materials in the library, so I did a hard reset. This caused toolbag to crash, and any subsequent attempts to open that scene result in crash.

I reinstalled the program but it still hard crashes either if i try to open that scene, or if I try to oepn the library in a clean scene.

When opening, the following error occurs:

I used the uninstaller to remove before downloading again and reinstalling, and it looked like everything was removed. Perhaps there is some residual preferences or soemthing left somewhere I need to remove?

another strange thing is that toolbag is taking 10+ seconds to open, whereas it used to be nearly instant.

Replies

• Alex_J
    Options
    Online / Send Message

Adding the log file as well.

This log is associated with opening the program, then trying to open the library window, which causes a hard crash.

• Alex_J
    Options
    Online / Send Message

I updated GPU drivers, reinstalled toolbag, and now it is working as expected. Library loads and is showing content from the cloud.

• Alex_J
    Options
    Online / Send Message

Opening this back up because I am having same issue as before. None of the library was showing up, so I tried a reset, and now Toolbag cannot open without immediately crashing.

Different from before this time though - now I cannot open Toolbag at all, its not just a specific project.

edit: I've sent an email to support as well. Will update here when fixed.

• Alex_J
    Options
    Online / Send Message

Okay, solved for real this time. With some help from email support, found out that it is a firewall issue. Changing my home network settings to Private rather than public allows the library in marmoset to function correctly.