Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Generalist looking for work...

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Valravn polycounter lvl 7

Are you seeking a talented and experienced 3D Generalist to join your team? Look no further! With over 8 years of experience and a released music video credit, I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality 3D visuals for various projects.

My expertise lies in creating stunning visuals for games, motion graphics, and music videos. I have experience in all aspects of the 3D pipeline, from modeling and texturing to rigging and animation, and I'm proficient in software such as Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, and After Effects.

In addition to my technical skills, I'm a collaborative team player who can work effectively under tight deadlines. I thrive in fast-paced environments and I'm committed to delivering exceptional work that meets or exceeds client expectations.

If you're looking for a 3D Generalist who can bring your projects to life with creativity, efficiency, and precision, then look no further. Let's discuss how I can contribute to your team and take your projects to the next level.

Please view my portfolio -

Send me a message and we can discuss your needs.