Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for animators for my university project Kato Island

Hello everyone!

I am working on my degree project Kato Island and I need an animator to animate my cats. I already posted all information about my project to this site and it can be viewed here:

I am currently using Mixamo rig and Mixamo animations, but these are very limited, so one freelance student from my uni working on proper rig right now.

I would like to have animations like cat scratching the scratching post, cat digging in sand or cat sleeping.

All animations must be finished before start of the May due to the deadline of the project.

If you're interested you can contact me on my discord: Nyaxa#2986

Replies

• NNEVESANIMATION
    Hi Nyaxa,

Im Nuno and I am interested in contributing to this project. I am a hardworking 3D Animator looking to expand my showreel by adding varied projects and experience into it, this seems like a great opportunity for that purpose.
    Love the style of the render and the cuteness in the whole thing, I am profficient in Autodesk Maya for Animation and am confident I will be of great help to your project.
    Find my current showreel here: 
    I am currently free to work full time on this but can only do so until the end of february so please let me know asap if you want my contribution. I could do a lot in one month!

I have added you on discord, my name is NNEVES on there. Hope to hear from you soon,

Nuno
  • NNEVESANIMATION
    Don´t hesitate to contact via e mail if it is convenient to you: nneves3danimation@gmail.com