Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] [3D] Digital sculptor needed for anime-style figure

Hello!

I paint garage kits of anime-style characters and lately I got the idea of trying to make my own. Thing is, I am terrible at 3D modelling so I thought about commissioning someone who knows what they're doing.

Requirements:

• Must be familiar with sculpting anime-style characters, especially women, as well as furniture to a lesser extent.
  • Must be able to work from only one 2D reference for the figure itself, although multiple references for the character can be provided if needed.
  • Must be able to follow the original style of the reference as much as possible, although I understand concessions will have to be made for the translation into 3D.
  • The figure will need to be divided into multiple parts for easier printing, preparation, painting and assembly. Ideally we will work together to find the best spots to divide the figure, unless you have experience with this.
  • I might need your help again after the work is done if problems arise during or after printing to correct the model. You will be compensated.
  • I might try to make a batch of the kit and sell it to other painters online. You will need to be okay with that or specify your conditions.

Some precisions about the project itself: it will be fairly well detailed as there are a good amount of frills, small flowers and other ornaments. Everything is SFW. There are optional elements that can be added or ignored according to your motivation, your skill, and the time and cost of the project. You are free to use whichever software you prefer.

I can pay you whenever you'd like, be it 100% upfront, 100% at delivery, or 50/50.

I believe that's about it, contact me with an estimate and your portfolio or examples of past work if you are interested. Questions are also welcome if some points aren't clear.