Home Career & Education

Hard Surface Road Map | Suggestion for my learning Goals

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hello People,

Hope everyone is doing well,

I would like someone to please create a roadmap for me, as we know there are a vast amount of tutorials available on the internet. I am literally getting confused about which one to follow so I proceed to my end goal.

I would like you to mention the tutorials, that are teaching hard surface modeling, but also keep in mind that I want to practice and learn tools that can help me to create things that are shown in the below portfolios examples.

Information about my 3d software preference: Blender, although I know 3d rules pretty much apply to every software. ( i think so )

I have currently completed a basic blender course.

My end goal is to create Hard Surface Models of Music equipment, such as Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Pianos, Keyboards, Rack modules, Reel machines Etc and would like to create GUI for Audio Plugins companies, for example, Native Instruments, Arturia, Softube, Waves, etc. )

Here are a few portfolio examples of the people who are already making such designs:

( Note: This is not a promotion, I am posting these to give you an idea about the design that I want to make, I am not associated with these people )

1. ArtStation - Luis Burdallo
  2. ArtStation - fundorin
  3. ArtStation - Cagatay Cetin
  4. ArtStation - Mindhunter
  5. ArtStation - Roland - TR-808
  6. ArtStation - Synthesizer Keyboard
  7. ArtStation - Roland TR-909
  8. I hope these help you to understand my end goal. :) I would be thankful for anyone who can help me out.

Replies