We are currently looking for an experienced Motion Graphic Artist who will work on projects that include design and animation for campaigns, presentations, and events. The Motion Graphic Artist will be responsible for developing inspired concepts, designs, and animation, and will work with the rest of the design team to oversee each project through to its completion.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with the design team to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with brief guidelines, company guidelines and design standards.
- Refines the creative process and creates title sequences
- Edits video footage and adding creative work
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Create graphic templates for use by other team members
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Artist as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects of motion graphics work in relation to design and animation
- Strong knowledge and expertise in using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar Adobe Creative Suite tools and other common motion graphics design software
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics in terms of animation
- Must have excellent design, typography and layout skills
- Organized and can prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of animating 2D Characters is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge with different kinetic typography techniques is a plus
- Advanced knowledge with motion design trends in the web3.0 space is an advantage
If you are interested, click on this link or you may reach out to [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.