Home Technical Talk

Zbrush brush size changes from bottom angle

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
ghost-d polycounter lvl 17

Hi everyone,

has anyone experienced this issue? Whenever I need to work on a model from bottom view, the brush size increases (like 5 times bigger). Turning the dynamic option ON seems to fix this, but then I´d have to change the brush size for every stroke when I move around the area I´m working on... It´s quite annoying and I´m pretty sure that I´ve had this issue with couple of previous ZBrush versions as well (currently I´m using Zbrush 2022.0.5). It´s been bugging me for a long time (mostly when I work on shoes and hands - other than that I wouldn´t even notice), searched for someone addressing the same issue but didn´t find anything.

I´m thinking about updating my GPU drivers, because I never do that and perhaps I should. It´s just that I´m always very careful about new drivers when everything works pretty much flawlessly and I would like to avoid updating (and potential headache if the new drivers brought more issues eventually) if there was any chance that the ZBrush thing is just some issue/setting that can be fixed some other way.

Replies