Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The secret of the women in the bible- Cartoon made abou it.

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
grumix8 polycounter lvl 4

Here look at the secrets fo women in the bible and find the truth.

spent like 1 and half in working in the the cartoons made 11 episodes of this subject reavels the psalm of the women, their place in the high status of the law, equal status and low status of the law. Know such wonders as women can have property fo the brother of his husband which if the husband is dead the brother deosn't want to get married can he rebuke her she gets the house and lives a single life. Also women can't go to the arm and enlist only me could also women had laws that protected them.

Know there was A queen when it was not allowed in the law and the story of women who were at the times of the abraham and moses did things we didnt' know. More secrets of women revealed and know their psalms which is their power of the psalms.

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter

I think you need a better mic dude

• iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth

Nice to see i appreciate you sharing your creative works with a nice meaning, I like the animations, they do take a long time and a lot of work, when i try to do it anyway, but i agree, the static noise is rough and your face might be to close to the mic, i made a "sound proof, type of solution", when i tried to sing a song to him i wrote, (tbh i would've rather hired a person to sing it.

Did look up how to sing and did some practices and warming up and study for about 3 weeks before i recorded my little thing, it was originally very slow and like 5 minutes but i felt people wouldn't listen to anything that long)anyway, where i took a Styrofoam cube (enclosed top lid opens) on the top lid punched 4 holes into it with a pencil and added small twirls of napkin pieces into the 4 (not blocking air, think a lightly added "thin paper" to the holes you can probably just take a napkin on the front but i didn't do that i added 4 pieces of ripped off napkin) to the holes, put the webcam mic inside of it and used that as a "special microphone, silent room", type of solution since i am broke.

It worked for me, didn't pick up any background or made any static i used the OLD version of Audacity the new one i do not know what they are doing with it. It was free back then so if they made it paid for, i didn't pay for it since it was free and i had it before it switched hands to alternative owners.

I get you want people to read the scriptures also and its a nice touch even if both agree with it and disagree with it, i would read all the text you put, i kind of get what you are going for but people generally won't pause a video to read all the words. All the best, i was pleasantly surprised to see this here and how much you've done, i look forward to your progress and learning and renewing of work if you decide to excel in the visual appeal of your videos.

• grumix8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Ash thank you gonna buy new mic mine is old and need new one and going to buy new equipment to make new level of cartoons you will see soon in the new Season3 and making new stuff soon.Now that finished going to finsih the last 7 to 10 episode of season 1 based on works save us and the temple is the body and we did not need use of the temple. Wait for Season 3 where the angels will be placed if angels have wings or not and freewill is it biblical or not. Also starting A new series "YEVA" the women the opposite and ahs the same advetures then make the cure of corelia. Also making something new and making A game gta style with David the modern day christians.

• grumix8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Sorry IAM717 ging to fix that will work soon going to upgrade the series will go farther for G-d. Have A lot greats tuff and still stronger than befoe I ahve so much dedication Truth will never surrender for him ;D.

will excel this going to be the level of evoution.

and make A game. Small but aim it to be like GTa freedom but moral lesson in it. If anyone cna help the tutorial for this animation thanks will study it and go further ;D.

• grumix8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

wait please going to post soon