Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Scylla Von blast [Nudity,XXX,NSFW]

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
iam717 greentooth

Hi everyone new & old,

Been a while since i posted any thread for wips, hopefully my enthusiasm will see this to the end.

Final expectation: Video.

Thought I'd share the process for anyone wondering, i was going to even make this a community "building", event type of project where if anyone wanted to contribute anything say FX/Scripts or wanted to learn or is learning or is pro and wants more "spotlights on them", collaborating might not be a bad thing. Figured this is an different approach to wips, the positions are available for the time being, if no one comes forward no problem I'll do it myself if no one wants to join in on the fun, i am attempting the entire scene of the concept.

1.25% day/hours of work

Current, in the video i used a base mesh to see if it was even possible to do the look i wanted, this has been on and off for years, making it with respect and admiration so hopefully its viewed as such.

Haven't made a post in years in this section so thought why not, any input at any time no matter what is welcome, give all your props to the concept artist, i was going to do this a long time ago but they told me they would, but never did and i wanted to see this realized before anything "major", happens. All the best everyone, keep on, keeping on. Waited basically 5 years.

Available are:

FX, fire, shader artist for the wax bits, explosions, all those elements,

Everything in the background, Characters, Weapons, Shields, Money, all the background damaged metal bits.

How do you do stuff for this? Make one of the above listed in available, if you want to put it on your folio 1st you can do that make thread, you can do that, eventually keep in mind you'll be sending it to me(i will be deleting them after) for the final project piece (idc if you make a LOD 0 detail as long as its readable and looks decent), idc to keep any of your works, i can make it myself.

You will be credited in the final collective piece, i welcome all levels though keep in mind if your work does not fit the quality it may be rejected so just do your absolute best.

^All this is an attempt and an offer to collab if no1 comes around i am fine with that thought i'd attempt to relive the olden days through this different wip project. (making it not boring and seeing what a team environment without much coms is like) Back to it then, all the best all.

Jan/Feb is my attempted deadline with or without collab.

Edit: and i saw some pieces that are already done like a cigarret i liked, if anyone that has done anything can also donate with projects they are finished with to once again get traffic, think of this as posting it again, you will be linked, more eyes isn't a bad thing. Just thought of this one so if you got things laying around doing nothing this is an opportunity for them to return to some spotlight.

Replies

• iam717
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    Thanks, yeah i like it too, took awhile to customize the masks to it (learning the settings i had to use) and the lighting to play nice with it.

This "higher caliber stuff" takes a bit for me to wrap my noodle around, took a break to get some "fresh eyes", on her again to see what may be needed as far as touch ups go.

If you where or anyone wonders why i take a while to reply its because i also want to update the thread at the same time to avoid, seeming spam-mi.

Getting the clothing to go with her "look" is proving to be a challenge by its self, tbh i kind of hate texturing clothing since idk what looks the best or what needs to be done to make it look its best.

The updates slowed down because of how long the renderings are to "test" things, and idk how to clip the frames in marmoset to only render a certain amount without "destroying", the timeline/frame-count & animations already there.  much testing..

I got a U.E. 5.3 source DL but it was corrupted lol my luck and can't use U.E. till i can find someone to hook me up with it to LEARN.
    (the p.c. i use will NEVER go on the internet this is the issue why i haven't just d.l.d. it yet, that is why.)
    Been contemplating just going back to hand painted let the rest deal with these "new" things.

mods, color schemes aren't working, if you reading my posts instantly this is causing an issue.