Home Outsource Studios Looking For Work

[ CONTRACT WORK ] Skymoons Kyiv - Art Outsourcing Studio | Concept art | UI Design | Animation

Hi !

My name is Anton, a head of the Art Outsourcing studio “Skymoons Kyiv” based in Ukraine*.

We specialize at creating graphic content for AA/AAA Video games and Animations in different art styles and for different platforms such as PC, Consoles, Mobile, etc.

The inhouse team is less than 15 people but all of them are veterans of the industry with 10+ years of experience. We are also capable of scaling the team by involving our regular contractors.

The team includes a full range of artistic specialties: concept art, illustrations, 3D modeling, animation, UI/UX design. Long term partnership is preferred. Can hop in at your project at any stage - R&D, Pre-production, Production, Support.

Also able to adopt any management methodology which applies to your project best.

If you are interested in possible cooperation, I will be glad to provide more detailed information about us and to communicate in a format convenient for you.

Currently available for:

- Concept art

- UX/UI Design

- 2D Animation (Using AE. Not Spine animation)

- 3D Animation (Rigging in 3dsMax and keyframe animation)

Our online portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/skymoons 

In case you are interested, please message me in PM, or send an email to: skymoonskyiv@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Anton

* Despite the terrible events taking place in our country, we, as true professionals in our field, always guarantee the timely and high-quality performance of the tasks we work on.

Replies