Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Kahze

Hey everyone,

I used to go by "Neolight" on these boards and then stopped posting after entering the industry to do being too busy working all the time. I am now returning as "Kahze" which has been my official digital art handle for several years now. I'll continue to be Kahze from here on out, it is the name I have found I am most comfortable with.

That said, allow me to re-introduce myself. I'm a game artist, I've worked in AAA for several years as well as indie. I got my start in the industry at Insomniac Games where I worked on Ratchet & Clank for two and a half years and some other projects we had going on there. I then left Insomniac to start my own studio DreamSail Games and shipped two games on PS4 and Steam. In my spare time I contributed to other indie teams and also tabled artist alley at furry conventions and took allot of commissions.

I am an anthropomorphic focused artist mostly, but I love to make all kinds of game art so long as it fits within the realm of fantasy or sci-fi. I'll kick off this sketchbook with some of my favorites from my portfolio at: https://www.artstation.com/kahze

God Speed to you all, and I'll see you around these boards.

Replies