Home Artists Looking For Work

Graduate 3D Artist available

Hi, I'm a graduate student from Escape Studios (Pearson College London) who has studied a Bachelors degree in "The Art of Video Games" for the last 3 years. I would appreciate it if you would consider hiring me for a role within the area of 3D artist.

When employing someone like me, you will come to realise how willing I am to learn, how focused I am on my art and willing to collaborate in a team. During my degree level course, I have gained the respect of my peers and my tutors, because of my drive to improve and adapt, understanding of feedback, along with returning the favour by offering constructive criticism. The programs I am most skilled with are Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Arnold, Substance Designer and Unreal Engine. I have learnt how important it is to independently solve problems, and using my own initiative to find ways to improve are also important to grow.

My main skillset is prop design. During my three years at Escape Studios, I have mastered this area, gaining an understanding of constructing low poly models, creating appropriate UV layouts and using time efficient methods. Am am also looking into Character and creature art, as I have years of experience illustrating characters and personally studied 3D Character art. I am willing to work in an internship role if my experience doesn’t justify hiring me on a higher basis.

Through viewing my CV and analysing my work on ArtStation, I hope you will consider me a valuable team member, so that I can become part of the team to work on many exciting projects in the future. I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Michael Kokkinos

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/mkokkinos