Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female anatomy to feedback

altairrr777
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
altairrr777 polycounter lvl 5

Hi. I am working on female body. Can you guys help me and give some critique and feedback?

Replies

• carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character

Where did you made the turntable material and light look really nice

Compare your original with mine I move few things around

It look pretty good for artstation but if you like to make some better lower legs and back need serious reworking add hand to the same list

• sarasumm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sarasumm polycounter lvl 4

Looks really good so far! The only major issue I see is the bony landmark at the nape of the neck feels too long vertically. Maybe also try widening the shoulders for more balanced proportions. Really cool, though. Love the legs!

• Tiles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tiles greentooth

I personally feel that the upper body is a bit too small for the legs. But human anatomy is highly variable. So all well. I would simply go for a good reference image.

• altairrr777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

I made a turntable in Marmoset Tollbag. Thank you for feedback. Not sure that I understand everything from feedback, but it helps a lot. At first, I was trying to sculpt more stylize muscular girl, but now I think there are a lot goes wrong with anatomy. I focused on more simple body type, but I still just don't understand why she looks wrong.

• altairrr777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

This is a new iteration of my work. Thank you all for feedback and Hope for a new one. 😉

• carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

You have manage to tame some of the forms Its look more like a human but there are new/old problems :

= lower leg still have volume deficiency

= hand is scary looking

= head neck and shoulder look all wrong especially obvious in back view

= waist could be problematic right now its divide belly area in equal parts

• altairrr777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • altairrr777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

What do You think, guys? How fare I am from believable figure? What is the best way to learn? Maybe it will be better to start new sculpt, and it will be more useful?

• carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Its pretty good actually , you should be proud of yourself .There are some areas that are flat or stiff but I am sure you be able to work then out

That will depend on what you like to learn and on you as different ppl learn by different means

Sculpt 10 like this one and you will really learn it

I suggest to check blue marks one more time with your refs

• iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth

You can take carvuliero's suggestion and make ten or make one that can make 9 other variations of female figures? including obese. It is a slight bit more complicated but well worth it (at least for me & others since its spawned countless market place versions.)

Or try your hand at this the thread speaks for its self, this was my main profile but idk (reasons) i can't get it back, otherwise carry on, to shortcut you just do what the thread says with the masking options, you'll probably need to make a bones model or try to grab a free one and credit whomever and put the skeleton one inside this female model you made and then do what the thread suggests. Not really complicated just a lot of time but well worth it if you can figure it out, i like the results. Or just purchase one that is similarly done and move forward from that. However i find that if you are trying to actually learn how to do things, lets say once the net magically goes away or similar "necessities", you will be left wanting to be able to do "artistic stuff", only to find that you have to then do things the hard way and probably all over again, probably have a lot more important things to worry about other than being artistic. Best to be prepared for any possibility which is the point of the comments, i.e. think ahead so you are better established in the position you are seeking... to sugar coat it for others.