We are looking for talented visual designers that can design and execute at an exceptional level of craftsmanship for the products we develop. The ideal candidate will possess excellent UX Design prowess and the talent to create visually stunning UI/Graphic Designs. If you have experience in game and app development as an Artist/Designer and have a portfolio that shows your awesome talent and skills, we would love to meet you!
A Little Bit About Us
Live Current Media, Inc. is a media technology company that is focused on streaming media, games and communities. We are data informed, people focused, and financially sound. We value individual empowerment, teamwork, and accountability. Work effectively, learn by playing, dream big, be a good human being, change the world, rest and recharge, rinse and repeat.
What You'll Do
- Create and iterate quickly on visual designs that align with our creative vision for the products we develop
- Collaborate with our talented Artists, Designers, and Engineers in developing world-class visual designs that enhance the user experience of the products we develop
- Be responsible for developing visual information architecture prototypes, UX/UI diagrams, state diagrams, storyboards, wire frames, and design guidelines
- Create future design solutions based on accurate user requirements and scenarios while evaluating and revising current design solutions for improvements
- Create visual design stories that illustrate the user experience to the Directors and Stakeholders
- Proactively seek out solutions and contribute meaningfully to improving the processes and methods we use internally
- Mentor our Jr. talent with knowledge and thoughtfulness, and most importantly, by example.
What You'll Bring
- Portfolio demonstrating your ability to design and execute on various projects requiring clear and concise visual designs (Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 3+ years of experience as a Senior Visual/Graphics/UI/UX Designer/Artist
- Deep knowledge of user-centered design philosophies and the practical application of them in Game/App development
- Exceptional talent and skill for visual designs, composition, visual information hierarchy, typography, color theory, form language, animation, and presentation
- Passion for innovative Visual Designs, and the skill necessary to realize them
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and After Effects
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other departments and external resources
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Proactive, self-motivated, ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations, unafraid to ask for help and the ability to prioritize complex dependencies
Nice To Have
- Proficiencies with Maya/Blender
- Experience working in JIRA, P4, and Notion/Confluence
- Proficiencies with Coding/Scripting Languages, especially C++ or Python
This position is full time employment with great benefits for candidates in the United States, and the position is open for remote/hybrid work options. Other regions of the world will be remote, contract-only. This position reports directly to the Head of Design and Lead Visual Designer.
To Apply, please visit our job site: https://jobs.lever.co/livecurrent/d6997df6-fef8-4ac7-9083-b48e143211fd