Home Full time/Part time work

Hiring 3D Generalists for a full-time remote position

Hi all,

TLDR

Looking for talented 3D artists with experience in Maya and Substance Painter to join our in-house team (remotely) as 3D Generalists.

Who we are

Hexa is a technology company that provides a 3D visualization platform to create, manage, distribute, and analyze 3D models, 360 viewing, and AR experiences. Serving Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Macy's, Walmart, and more, our robust infrastructure empowers the 3D journey from start to finish.

What we are looking for

As a 3D Generalist at Hexa, you will be involved in different kinds of unique projects.

With an artistic yet technical eye, you will efficiently and professionally create web assets, lifestyle renders, 360-degree animation, and all other stuff related to 3D.

What you’ll do

• Model hard-surface products (high and low poly)
  • Create PBR textures for the web renders
  • Create PBR textures and shaders for Arnold and V-Ray
  • Render realistic images
  • Communicate with team leaders to achieve the satisfactory final look
  • Manage workload efficiency to meet deadlines

What are the requirements?

• At least three years of experience in modeling, texturing, rendering
  • Good knowledge in Maya (*A Must*)
  • Good texturing skills in Substance Painter (*A Must*)
  • Experience in Arnold Rendering Engine (*Advantage*)
  • Familiarity in Zbrush (*Advantage*)
  • Desire to learn new software and be adaptive to different pipelines
  • Attention to detail and follow-through
  • Good communication skills
  • Ability to take feedback to improve the work

The position is considered a full-time position but remote and in your own time zone.

The base salary is $1500 per month, and there’s a bonus system included. The job is 5 Days a week (9:00-17:00) with 12 paid vacation days per year.

So, if you are a talented Maya 3D artist looking for a long-term position with a stimulating working environment with industry leaders, this is the job for you!

If you are interested, please fill out this form (you can also reply here, send me a private message, or send me an email to david@hexa3d.io), and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I'll be happy to provide additional information on the platform and the job offer via email or a Zoom conversation.

Cheers,

David