Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Artists wanted for Star Wars Dark Forces Fan Project

Hi everyone,

My names Lewis and I'm the Co-founder of Shadow Art Games. We are seeking artists to join our ever expanding team.

About Us

Shadow Art Games are based in the UK, but we work with many developers based all over the world remotely.

The Project

We are currently working on an exciting and ambitious project remaking "Star Wars Dark Forces". This of course is just a fan project and won't be on sale at any point. The project features a VR mode as standard along with traditional flatscreen gameplay. In its early form the project has already been covered by leading gaming websites such as Eurogamer.

https://youtu.be/3gzejbM4GvY?t=73

We have many industry veterans contributing already, including top voice talent that have really brought the characters to life.

Currently we are searching for a few more people to help bring asset creation up to speed.

What We are Looking For

We are happy to hear from anyone but there are few key roles we are currently looking to bring more people in to do:

Hard surface Artist - Props

Responsible for making hard surface assets such as weapons, and other static objects

Character Artist

Mainly needed for creating hard surface characters such as Dark Trooper/Droids.

Organic 3d Artist

Responsible for making character clothing (Uniforms, Head wear, vests)

Environment Artists

To assist the lead environment artist.

Applicant minimum requirements:

• Must be over 18
  • Must have experience in producing high poly assets for games
  • Can create UV's and bake high poly detail into low poly model
  • Can create detailed textures for created assets
  • Ability to work collaboratively
  • Must be passionate and highly motivated

How to Apply

If you are interested in applying for one of the above roles or if you think you have something else to offer then send us a message at lewis@shadowartgames.com

Please include links to your portfolio or work you have produced as well as a brief overview of your experience.

We'll get back to you asap.

See our links here: https://linktr.ee/ShadowArtGames

I look forward to speaking to you.

Regards,

Lewis

Shadow Art Games