Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

MONTH 3 "LOW" POLY

For 3 fucking months I have been trying to get one working base model, kind of low poly, say 5K at most.

Now, one would expect this after 3 months, one would expect this to be a thing, after mostly daily modeling and learning, one would certainly expect this. If not, I can see how wanting to find out the reason for such a setback, mundane ones like inexperience to the most extravagant of origins, say forgotten lobotomy. Only way to explain habitual stupidity.

I've gone to desperate lengths, skin modifier and then literally sculpting. I've tried all of those but all of those fuck me in the end, and there's retopology, essentially I'm back to square one, getting fucked by a box. How can I make a model?

You would be forgiven to think that perhaps I am blind and I have never seen a model before, hell, even better. That the moment I go to sleep I forget all knowledge that might have been learned, it does feel like it.

How can I get a model? Worst of all, one that can be animated.

DON'T TELL ME THAT I SHOULD JUST WAIT, others have done way better in less time, I know this.

Here this forum or 4chan's /3/, no, this is personal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzAJ2Ls0KHw&t

Replies