Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Grandfather Clock

Hello Polucount. I recently made a small prop of a grandfather clock. I would like to hear advice on the correctness of the model in terms of topology, UV and texturing. Is everything done correctly and well, or can something be corrected and made better? Every criticism is very important to me, so please criticize)

Grandfatcher Clock

A small game ready prop, the task was to create a model with a polygonal budget of no more than 3,000 polygons. With texture sets at 4096x4096 pix (for rendering on Artstation, I did it at 4k) I wanted to create an old grandfather clock not too clean and new, but also not thoroughly destroyed by time. Modeling, UVs, bake, Textures and Rendering done by me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Modeling and UV: 3D Max Baking and Texturing: Substance Painter Render: Marmoset Toolbag

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Polycount: 1668 polys Pipeline: Metallic\Roughness 2 UV Sets: Texture set 2048 x 2048 for Grandfather Clock Set Texture 2048 x 2048 for Glass Set

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/grandfather-clock-7553848fb2764006b2880ea308912a24