Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

seek collab with 2d/3d artist to make game assets in style of bob ross paintings

grand marshal polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Alex_J grand marshal polycounter

Any artist out there with some 2d skills want to help me work on a developing a topdown survival game prototypes art style? I'd like to experiment with an idea to try and make it look like a bob ross painting.

will take some experimentation to figure out shaders and lighting environment so if you like to dabble with techart stuff that is helpful as well.

using ue4.

a basic prototype is ready for game mechanics - this work would be purely about finding a nice art style. You could use whatever we create in your portfolio, or however you please.

Assets would mostly be natural stuff like foliage, rocks, terrain textures, and so on, used as 2d sprites in an isometric 3d world. You could extend your scope all the way to level design if you like, or just do nothing but make hand painted images and dont even touch in-engine stuff. Doesn't matter, any help is appreciated.

if you are interested just send me a PM here and I'll get back to you soon. thanks.

Replies