Home General Discussion

looking for service which uses ai to do a/b testing for ads, art, etc.

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
napelazam polycounter lvl 6

doing a/b tests with humans is too expensive.

Replies

• Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage

Perhaps I'm missing something crucial, but wouldn't A/B testing using AI miss the purpose of A/B testing almost entirely? AI is not a replacement for real human data.

If you want to skip AB testing, just skip it, or AB test with a few people you know. Or flip a coin.

• napelazam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    napelazam polycounter lvl 6

i believe ab testing, human patterns etc. is always the same. so after enough data of manual ab testing. it can easily do predictions who are most likely correct

• Alex_J
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter

but there is fads and trends which cannot be predicted, so even if you know that sex always sells you still are only part way there. At one point in time in one place chubby pale women is the thing and, in another time and place it's gaunt dark women with filed teeth is the beauty standard. And another place all the manliest men are gay as hell, and another gays are monsters under the bed.

any experienced artist could pick out which photo has more pleasing composition but what colors and fonts will generate clicks on steam capsule is so variable - if it could be reliably predicted you wouldn't have basement dweller indies outperforming megamillion dollar studios that have money for research like that.

In other words, I think the best you can do is try to get some help from experienced artist and get current trends from experienced market watcher people (dunno what actual titles are).