[ Intro ]
We are a small, mostly freelance team of artists, working on a 2.5d hack and slash platforming game. We are currently working on a small demo, proof of concept of our project, before fully announcing our project.
We currently are recruiting an environment artist with experience working in unreal engine 5. Ability to modify the assets would be a plus, but is not required. Ability to adjust texture color slightly would be a plus, but is not required.
You will be provided high quality assets that have mostly been changed to have the right colours and setup, you will not need to model anything yourself.
The art style will be semi realistic 3d cell shading, and the game and 3d assets will be locked on a sidescroller / 2d axis, but there are scenes in place that will give you full 3d controls.
Think Ori and the Blind Forest, with the graphic style slightly pushed towards a more Genshin Impact / Tales of Arise type of shading.
The theme is dark, fantasy horror.
This job will include:
- Placing and arranging assets to create an immersive, believable forest area.
- Making sure that the lighting fits the theme and looks good.
- Making sure there are no errors and that it runs smoothly.
- Making sure the materials look good and that the textures blend well together.
- Creative thinking as the forest is an alien environment.
- Changing texture colors to better fit the theme.
- Knowledge of effects and collisions in unreal 5.
- In general, more knowledge of unreal 4 and 5 is a big plus.
Payment will be over Paypal, partially up front, and part before delivery. There is an option to discuss a higher price for after we announced the project.
Email: [email protected]
Please make sure to include the reason for contacting, and a relevant portfolio when contacting. If you do not have a full portfolio, please send us some examples of environments you made.